How Do I Switch From Aldor To Scryer?

March 17, 2007 by Apadwe  
Filed under WoW Reputation

I have also chose the faction way before I knew which one would be best for me. I originally chose Aldor but I now want to switch to Scryer. I have read your post where you answered how to switch to Aldor but how do I switch to Scryer from Aldor?

Ok, great. Yes I did say it was possible to switch to Scryer from Aldor and here is how to do it.

This also starts with a quest that begins in Lower City. The NPC you want to find is Arcanist Adyria (54,22 coords), which is North of the Terrance of Light in Shattrath City. The quest you will receive is called Voren’thal’s Visions. What you have to do for this quest is collect 8 Dampscale Basilisk Eyes. This quest is repeatable all the way to Neutral with Scryer and then you will no longer be able to do it and from there you can get the regular Scryer quests and you will be on your way!

Hopefully, you don’t have an Exalted reputation with the Aldor because it would take quite a bit of time to get your Scryer rep from Hated to Neutral. Let me show you where you can grind out the Dampscale Basilisk Eyes. You will be able to get these to drop from the Dampscale Basilisk and Ironspine Petrifier and have a drop rate of around 25%.

The Ironspine Petrifiers are right outside of Shattrath City pretty much along the road that runs North to South right next to Shattrath City along with the Dampscale Basilisk. Also the Dampscale Devourer drops these also. Basically anywhere around Terokkar Forest you can kill these for the drops.


5 Responses to “How Do I Switch From Aldor To Scryer?”
  1. Rasmus says:

    if its possible i would be happy if i could get the infomation to install
    World of Warcraft AddOns on a danish version…. I’m from Denmark and im not so good to English yet.

  2. Aoewin says:

    What if she doesnt give you the quest? she shows a grey ! when i look at her. hmmmm…. please help >_

  3. Michael Hall says:

    grey ! symbols mean that you aren’t a high enough level to qualify for the quest yet.

  4. Alkimake ANKH says:

    You have to finish Aldor quest and talk to Aldor’s princess (Isahah or smth). Then you can take the quest from Arcanist Adyria.

  5. Matt says:

    So once I regain nutrality with one of the two do I once again get to complete the quest that allows me to choose sides or do I just have to grind to raise rep?

Speak Your Mind

Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!

World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.