WoW Pirate’s Day and The Captain’s Booty Achievement
YARRRR…MATEY! Yep, it’s International Talk Like A Pirate Day and Blizzard has given us a WoW Pirate’s Day as well. Read on to learn more about it and getting The Captain’s Booty Achievement.
Blizzard always seems to cover the most important holidays in WoW and it’s good to know that Pirate’s Day is included in that.
Anyway, there isn’t much to do during this in-game holiday but you can have a lot of fun especially on a PvP server.
Booty Bay is the hot bed for all the entertainment, massive PvP, and everything else today with the BIG reward being a 12 hour pirate’s costume.
Here’s a list of everything you should know for getting the Pirate’s Day achievement, The Captain’s Booty, as well as specifics of what you can and can not do with the costume.
- Captain Demeza is located on top of the bank in Booty Bay, near Horde Flight Point master.
- Talk to the Captain and you’ll get the achievement as well as get the 12 hour pirate costume.
- Buff will turn you into pre-set pirate character of your race and gender, your main hand and offhand weapons will still be visible.
- You can also get an hour long pirate costume buff by talking to the revelers all around the major cities and even in Booty Bay itself.
- Both of the buffs occur in real time which means it will even tick when you are offline.
- Buff does not breaks from combat, death, casting, phasing, logging off but you may click it off whenever you want.
- Sorry Druids, but shapeshifting will break the buff.
- If you lose the buff, you can get it back from the Captain as long as she is still in town.
- You can still get the buff if you are Hated with Booty Bay, you’ll just have to fight your way to the Captain.
Happy Pirate’s Day!